Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Nick was in a FRAT, FRAT, FRAT

Over at thehonestbro.blogspot.com, Nick puts forth his statement of purpose. First of all, I don't know what a statement of purpose is, but I assume it is a statement of purpose. But I've never heard anyone call it a statement of purpose. Anyways, after reading his unnecessarily long-winded and overly verbose statement of purpose, all I got out of it was "I'm in a frat, I drink a lot of beer, I was in college and drank so much beer that I passed out in my frat." After this douchebaggery, he comes back at me yesterday with this: "I avoid Rudy like the plague." Unbelievable. If you don't cry at the end of Rudy you are a pussy. I don't think I can trust someone who doesn't like the movie Rudy. It's kind of how I don't think I can be friends with someone who doesn't know how to play basketball. I don't think I've ever had a friend who didn't at least enjoy playing pickup. That's just how it is. To make matters even worse, he said he hates Hooisers as well. I'm not going into that because it will take too many words.

So this means I have to write my statement of purpose. Here it is:

To get more hits on my blog than Nick's blog.

That's pretty much it. I hope people visit my page often then leave, then come back a second later, then leave, then tell someone about my blog, then come back with that person, but on separate computers, then hit the refresh button constantly. During this quest, I will sprinkle in some of my thoughts to keep people interested for at least a second. That's why I will try to make the titles of my blog posts very shocking.

And insert clips like this, but allow me to introduce it. I was recently watching Kickboxer which stars my second favorite actor of all time (behind Tom Cruise of course), Jean Claude Van Damme. By the way Nick payed $7 for this which is way undervalued. The movie was fantastic. The reason I love him is because of his unique combination of raw fighting skills and very raw acting skills. He did maybe 5 splits, and one time he did the splits while punching a guy in the nuts (because he was so low to the ground and the guy didn't see it because JCVD just did the fucking splits). The other reason I love him is because he pulls out moves like this.



I can't get enough.

No comments: