Monday, March 9, 2009

Appletini please...easy on the 'tini



I've realized that I don't have a signature drink. A man's signature drink says a lot about him. I feel if I had a drink, it would make me more original. Therefore, I am taking submissions from other people for what my signature drink should be. I will take the best idea and order it first at every bar/restaurant I go to until I decide to not do it anymore. It has to be entirely unique and entirely me.

I won't be offended by any suggestions.

2 comments:

Vermont Cheddar said...

you should order vodka cranberries. although its a popular drink, consider the significance of each element. vodka- tells everyone that you're trying to hang out/know how to relax. cranberry-shows your sensitive/menstrual side. girls can appreciate that. they'd be smitten with that.

-David Chattman

David Steinberg said...

thanks dave